FlowFest is the world's largest Salesforce Flow competition, which is hosted by Ohanaly & Salesforce Ben. It is a live-stream, hack-a-thon style competition where participants compete against other Trailblazers from across the world for prizes. Competitors will be battling it out to create a series of flows, each becoming more and more complicated.
First competition took place back in February and there were 2,700+ registrations, 977 spectators, and 100 competitors from a wide range of countries around the globe. Yumi Ibrahimzade took the first place and became the champion of the FlowFest V1.
FlowFest is Back!
FlowFest V2 is a virtual, live-streamed event taking place on May 25, 2022 (9am PST, 12pm EST, 5pm BST). It will be hosted by Salesforce Ben and Ohanaly, and sponsored by Salto. The event will be supported by Salesforce Flow thought leaders from all over the world.
There will be a panel of Flow experts on board to judge the solutions being created and make sure that each one follows best practices.
To sign up as a spectator, click the button below.
Meet the Judges
- A. Engin Utkan (Salesforce Break)
- Daryl Moon (CertifyCRM.com)
- Melody Lwo (Salesforce Flowsome)
- Rakesh Gupta (Salesforce MVP, AutomationChampion.com)
- Peter Lyons (Salesforce MVP, Let’s Play Salesforce)
- Warren Walters (Salesforce MVP, Salesforce Mentor)
- Yumi Ibrahimzade (FlowFest V1 Champion, SalesforceTime.com)
- Tim Combridge (Force Mastery)
- Tom Bassett (Solution Architect)
Leave a Reply