- New Flow Features of Spring '24 Release
Similar to the previous releases, this release will introduce numerous exciting features for Salesforce Flow. Here are the new flow features of Spring '24 release.
- How to Use the New Repeater Component in Screen Flow
Salesforce introduced a new screen component called Repeater (Beta) in the Spring '24 release. This new screen component allows you to repeat a set of fields in a single screen element.
- How to Remove the Follow Button from Experience Cloud Pages
When Chatter Feed Tracking is enabled, the standard Follow button appears on object layouts. Although there is no standard way to remove the Follow button, it is possible to use CSS to hide it.
- Automatically Navigate to Quote Line Editor After Creating Quote in CPQ
Here is how to use a screen flow to navigate to Quote Line Editor right after creating a quote record in Salesforce CPQ.
- How to Control the CSS of Screen Flows
While screen flow offers endless possibilities, as an automation tool, it prioritizes functionality over visually appealing screens. In order to enhance the UI, users can employ CSS. However, it is not a standard option in flow.
- TikTok to Announce a New Integration with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
TikTok, a popular social media app for creating and sharing short videos, has announced an integration with Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Differences Between the Choice Resources in Flow
There are multiple choice resources in flow, each serving distinct use cases. It is important to understand the differences among these choice resources and to know which one is most appropriate for a given scenario.
- How to Send Email With a Record Table in Flow
Using HTML in an email template is crucial for crafting visually appealing and dynamic content. It's not just about adding colors or images, you can even send an email with a record table.
- Enable Pro Photo Usage with SharinPix Mobile App
SharinPix stands out as the go-to images app for seamlessly managing visuals within the Salesforce ecosystem. Going beyond the conventional use of Rich Text fields, SharinPix empowers businesses to integrate their unique images effortlessly into Salesforce records.
- 10 Salesforce Flow Tips and Best Practices
Since Flow is a very powerful tool, one must be careful and follow the best practices when building flows. Here are 10 Salesforce Flow tips and best practices.