- Different Ways of Sending Emails from Flow
Salesforce Flow actively enables users to send emails, making it one of the most common and impactful actions in the platform. Here are 3 different ways of sending emails from flow.
- How to Apply Case Assignment Rules in Flow
In this post, you can find a custom invocable action (Apex class) that runs case assignment rules for any case record that you want.
- How to Hash Any String Using Salesforce Flow
Here is a custom action that can hash any string value. It uses the SHA256 hash function and generates a 64 characters long hash value.
- Using Flow to Assign a Permission Set with an Expiration Date
Salesforce introduced an option to assign a permission set with an expiration date. Here is how you can use flow for this purpose.
- Using Flow to Refresh Page Data
This component allows admins to trigger a seamless page data refresh from a flow, without having to reload the entire page.
- Add Custom Icons to Apex-Defined Invocable Actions
In the Summer '22 release, Salesforce introduced an option to add custom icons to Apex-defined invocable actions. Invocable actions can now have their own unique icons in Flow Builder.
- Salesforce Connects Einstein GPT and Data Cloud to Flow
Salesforce announced new Einstein GPT and Data Cloud (Genie) capabilities for Flow, its portfolio of automation tools.
- New Flow Features of Summer '23 Release
Summer ’23 release is approaching and it will be in our environments soon. Similar to the previous few releases, this release brings numerous thrilling features for Salesforce Flow.
- Using Flow for Page View Tracking
Although screen flow is usually visible, it can also be hidden on a Lightning page. When the user looks at the page, the flow will still work, but since it is an Invisible Screen Flow, the user will not notice it. This way, you can take actions based on page views.
- How to Make the Screen Components Read Only
There is a standard input component almost for any data type. For instance, text, number, checkbox, date, etc. Although you can configure them to be required fields, there is no way to make the screen components read only.