Salesforce announced a new streaming service with compelling live and on-demand content for every role, industry and business line.
Salesforce+ contains original series, podcasts, live experiences, and other programming. Salesforce+ will brighten the future of technology in the digital, work anywhere world with engaging stories, thought leadership and expert advice. It will influence millions of Trailblazers to learn new skills, find new job opportunities, and make change in the world.
“In the last one and half year, we’ve had to reimagine how to achieve in the new digital-first world. We reimagined our events, shifting them to all-digital brand experiences and introduced new, relevant, original content,” said Sarah Franklin, President and Chief Marketing Officer of Salesforce. “We won't go back, we are building the future right now. Just like Disney, Netflix and Peloton have done with streaming services for consumers, Salesforce+ is providing an always-on, business media platform that builds trusted relationships with customers and a sense of belonging for the business community.”
Salesforce+ features original programming from Salesforce Studios
The main content for Salesforce+ has been produced by Salesforce Studios. Salesforce Studios is expanding its team of writers, editors and producers to deliver new original programming to the lineup.
The current line-up features of Salesforce+:
- “Leading Through Change”: It was launched in March 2020 as a weekly program that focuses on how business leaders were dealing with the global pandemic. Having more than 60 episodes, it has had more than 700 million views and won the 2021 Content Marketing Award for Best Content Marketing Program.
- “Connections”: It displays some of the most innovative marketers from companies like IBM, Levi’s, and GoFundMe. Sarah Franklin, President and CMO of Salesforce, talks with some of the brightest marketing minds about how they are connecting with their audiences in a new way.
- “The Inflection Point”: It features CEOs from leading like Coca-Cola, PayPal, Honeywell, and Workday that share how their personal backstories, professional influences and values inform their leadership. The series displays a different side of some of the world’s best executives.
- “Boss Talks”: It is a career advice series hosted by Ebony Beckwith, who is Salesforce’s Chief Philanthropy Officer. It is designed to influence professional growth. Beckwith dives into topics such as dealing with imposter syndrome and unlocking workplace authenticity.
- “Simply Put”: It is a short video series that makes complicated business problems easy to understand. It focuses on topics like how to build an ecommerce business and how to increase digital sales.
In the near future, Salesforce+ will launch more original content featuring leaders in areas like sales and service, along with a new series on how Trailblazers from small communities are improving their skills to find new career opportunities and build generational wealth.
Dreamforce Goes Global with Salesforce+
Salesforce+ will be globally available as Dreamforce, which will arrive in September. Salesforce+ will have a role in making the Dreamforce experience more personalized with its live and on-demand content that viewers can choose according to their interests.
At the other hand, viewers can customize their Salesforce+ experience by choosing content relevant to roles, industry, or topic.
The Dreamforce experience contains four broadcast channels with over 100 hours of innovative and inspirational content:
- Prime Time Channel: It is the best of Dreamforce, which includes the latest news and announcements from Salesforce. It also contains the most inspirational stories of customer success and transformation from Marc Benioff, Salesforce executives, global leaders, and changemakers.
- Trailblazer Channel: Viewers can learn from other Trailblazers, pioneers, innovators, and life-long learners. They can use this channel to learn how to use Salesforce to establish a successful career, company, and community. The latest Customer 360 product innovations come to life here as well, with sneak peeks at the Salesforce product guideline.
- Customer 360 Channel: It contains success stories of Trailblazers' experiences, and behind the scenes content displaying innovations from the Salesforce experts who created them.
- Industries Channel: This channel contains stories of how industry innovators are driving success and reimagining their industries in an all-digital, work anywhere world.
To learn more about Salesforce+, read this interview with Colin Fleming, SVP of Global Brand Marketing, on the strategy behind Salesforce+
When I finished reading the article, I immediately started researching about Salesforce+