Salesforce announced a new product called Safety Cloud that helps people get together safely. It is built on Salesforce’s event and workplace experience along with existing health and safety innovations. Safety Cloud aims to help businesses and communities manage testing, health and entry rules to create secure in-person experiences at events and in the workplace.
According to the data, bringing people together safely and in-person is critical to building and maintaining culture, employee retention and satisfaction, and business growth.
- In an employee survey that Salesforce recently did, results show that 77% of employees want to get together in-person with their teams.
- According to the American Express Meetings & Events Global Forecast, 81% of meeting and event professionals are expecting their events in 2022 to be in-person.
- According to Harvard Business Review, hybrid work may stay but the business owners and employees want to work from the office three days per week, on average.
Bret Taylor, Co-CEO of Salesforce said that Safety Cloud enables all kinds of organizations to take the intricacy out of events. Safety Cloud brings people together again with assurance.
Testing is an important part of how people safely get together. In order to control this, a strong platform to manage testing capabilities is needed.
Salesforce has already used some features of Safety Cloud to reopen 84 of its offices globally. Additionally, they used it to host two big company events including Dreamforce San Francisco. Salesforce made more than 21,500 COVID-19 tests and verified more than 8,000 vaccine credentials at Dreamforce San Francisco and New York 2021 events. This helped more than 4,500 attendees get together safely.
Get Together Safely with Safety Cloud
Safety Cloud has integrations with at-home, pharmacy and on-site testing options. These options include CVS Health®, eMed, Cue Health, ixlayer, and Senneca DX. They can be connected directly to Safety Cloud, which makes the testing experience easier. Moreover, Safety Cloud will support SMART Health Cards and EU Digital COVID Certificates as well. These are paper or digital versions of clinical information like history of vaccination or test results.
Safety Cloud will also enable customers to:
- Streamline COVID-19 testing and health status reporting from one platform. For example, if someone gets a positive test result through an integrated testing platform, they don't have to visit a physical location to verify their health status to get approval for paid leave. Platform receives the test results automatically. Therefore, it enables organizations to track the availability of critical workers to make sure that sufficient staffing is in place.
- Build flexible, scalable protocols to bring people together safely at events with evolving COVID-19 health and safety protocols. This includes requirements for testing and vaccine status, identity and registration, and personalized communication journeys. For example, a business that is hosting an event can define and automate attendee testing protocols like sending emails about testing requirements and deadlines. This will help them identify positive COVID-19 cases before the event begins.
- Consolidate identification and health status into a Dreampass to automate workplace entry. Dreampass is a secure, multi-factor pass that is used for validated access. For example, a company can now automate entry into a building with a secure digital pass only if there is a negative COVID-19 test result.
The initial release will focus on event attendance cases. However, it will include more functionalities about workplace cases later in 2022.
Safety Cloud Demo
Click here to read more news about Salesforce.